The Risk Management Group assists clients in managing their Total Cost of Risk.
We help guide our clients in determining the most efficient program design by exploring the entire gambit of risk financing options. In addition, we assist clients in applying the most effective best practices in both pre and post loss activities. By doing so, our clients recognize a positive impact on the single largest cost factor in their program losses.
Whether our clients are exclusive to Michigan, the Midwest, or anywhere in the world, our team of professionals are ready and able to assist in the design, placement, implementation and support of the most efficient and economically beneficial program for their organization. Let us analyze your risk management program.
Some of the areas of expertise within the Risk Management group include:
- Loss sensitive programs (deductible or self insured)
- Alternative risk financing: Captives & Purchasing Groups
- Claim and collateral trending analysis
- International insurance programs
Our goal is to achieve long-term relationships focused on bringing value to our client’s risk management and insurance programs. We identify activities that drive claim frequency and severity, and implement an action plan to contain losses. We also identify training needs and provide on-site assistance to actively address loss sources and promote a safe work environment for our client’s employees.
Acrisure partners with our clients by providing ongoing assistance, consultation, and service that helps control insurance expenses and promotes workplace safety.
Ways we add value to our clients:
Loss Prevention Consulting
- Workplace Assessment
- Loss and Trend Analysis
- Training and Education
- Fleet Safety
- OSHA / DOT / Regulatory
- Security Consulting
- Fire Protection Consulting
Claim Management Services
- Claim Reviews
- Open and Closed File Audits
- Program Evaluation and Implementation
- Service Provider Assessment, Liaison, Facilitation
Program Management Services
- Program Management Services
- “White papers” related to claims and safety issues
- Training of internal staff re: loss and claim management
- Presentation of topical information related to loss & claim management
- Implementation of internal claim function
Multinational customers today, regardless of size, should be enjoying the same level or risk management expertise internationally as they do domestically. Through our partnership with Globex International we have over 300 agents and brokers, spanning 130 countries worldwide, we can tailor client programs to meet specific regional or local needs nearly anywhere in the world. Our clients deal directly with us, the local Global Partner. In turn, we work with other Globex offices around the world to serve our clients’ needs. It’s a simple way for clients to manage an often complex insurance portfolio without losing personalized, local service.
The Globex Difference goes beyond having worldwide representation or dots in countries across the globe. It means having the knowledge, experience, and access to international insurance professionals.
- Access to experts wherever you do business, all coordinated through your local Acrisure agent.
- 300+ agents and brokers in more than 130 countries
- In-depth country profiles available to assist you in understanding insurance requirements, typical employee benefits, and the economic and political environment
To learn more you can go to www.globexintl.com.